Tag Archives: “Are You in the Consulting or the Sales Business?”

ILN Today Post

The business income deduction: Do you qualify for the 20 percent tax break on your business income?

The deduction is available for any taxpayer other than a C corporation, so it is available to individuals who earn their business income as sole proprietors or who receive their business income through pass-through entities such as S corporations, partnerships, or limited liability companies. This is why the Section 199A deduction is sometimes called the “pass-through” business income deduction.

Read more

Read full article