The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 20 Mar, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Olga Torres of our member firm Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade in the US. In one sentence, how would...… Continue Reading
May 31 - June 3, 2018ILN 30th Annual Conference hosted by Fogler Rubinoff LLP
ILN Events & Webinars
ILN Partnership Events
May 23-24, 2018C5's 12th Annual Exporters’ Forum on Global Economic Sanctions
June 11, 2018Chatham House Competition Policy 2018 London, England
June 12-13, 2018C5's Trade Compliance Nordics Stockholm, Sweden
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change Washington, DC
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Who’s Building Your Client Relationships Today?
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Benefits of Creating Your Legal Brand (Legal Branding Series 3)
- ILN Firm of the Month – SJA Avocats, Geneva, Switzerland!
- How to Leverage Multigenerational Talent to Achieve Business Development Success
- Why Legal Tech does not work: The top 8 mistakes GCs make
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What Goes Into Creating Your Personal Brand? (Branding Series part 2)
- Connection Brings People Back – Business Development Lessons from Disney
- Say Goodbye To Q1 With A Tune-up Of Your Marketing & BD Plan