This Blog/Web Site is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 20 Mar, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Olga Torres of our member firm Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade in the US. In one sentence, how would...… Continue Reading
September 20-23, 2018ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Acumum Legal & Advisory
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard Las Vegas
ILN Events & Webinars
July 11, 2018Epstein Becker & Green: Guiding Hospitality Employers - How to Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace and Avoid Wage and Hour Mistakes
New York, New York
ILN Partnership Events
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – MGRA & Associados, Portugal!
- Law Firm Leaders: It’s Time to Act with Urgency
- SmartLaw: The Future is NOW
- SmartLaw: Critical to the Success of Future Law Firms
- Lawyers: To Keep Your Clients, You’ve Gotta Think Like Them
- Differentiation Builds Unique Relationships with Your Clients
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Focus on Rainmaking Every Day, But…..
- If you knew how clients choose new lawyers would you engage differently with legal directories?