EXP Legal is pleased to announce the new serie of “Breakfast Meeting” designed to meet…
On April 5, 2022, from 9:30 am to 11:00 am, EXP Legal will host a round table, in Rome, to discuss and analyze all the new investment opportunities in the United Arab Emirates tailored to the interests of Italian companies.
Guest of the meeting will be Mrs. Federica Bertollini, Managing Director of NUR International Group – Dubai, who will introduce attendees to the main innovations in terms of investment incentives made available by the United Arab Emirates to foreign investors.
- 9:15 am – Registration of attendees;
- 9:30 am – Commercial relations between Italy and the UAE – G. Cherubini, S. Rossi;
- 9:45 am – Investment opportunities in the UAE for Italian companies – F. Bertollini;
- 10:15 am – Brief overview of the reform of UAE company law – Avv. G. Cherubini, Avv. S. Rossi;
- 10:30 am – Brief overview of the current Italian loans and grants for internationalization projects – Avv. S. Rossi;
- 10:45 am – Q&A and light breakfast.
The event will be held in Italian and will take place at EXP Legal Law Firm – Rome office (Via di Ripetta, 141) and is intended for a maximum of 6 companies / professionals (maximum 1 person per company / professional). A second edition of the event will take place on April 12, 2022, at 9:30 am.
For any questions and reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.