This article is part of a new McDonald Hopkins series on developments in restrictive covenant law that will dive deeper into how employers can protect their business interests in light of state – and potentially federal – limitations, strategies for revising employers’ non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and other topics that will help businesses navigate the changing landscape of employee restrictive covenants. Read more…
April 7-10, 2022ILN Spring Annual Conference
ILN Membership Events
December 7, 2021McDonald Hopkins' It's Not All About COVID- Key Challenges in a Rapidly Changing World Six One-Hour Virtual Sessions
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Five Essential Post-Pandemic Networking Tips for Lawyers
- LinkedIn: Three Actually Helpful Tips
- ILN Firm of the Month – López-Ibor Abogados, Spain!
- Dealing with Networking Negatives in the Virtual Age
- Five Frightful Business Development Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Wait…Content Marketing Can Get Me…Clients??
- ILN Firm of the Month – LLPO Law Firm, Cyprus!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: May I have your permission?