Neil is a member of the RCCB Corporate & Business and Litigation Groups. With a focus on the cannabis industry, he counsels hemp and marijuana companies across all parts of the supply chain on regulatory and compliance issues. Neil also handles regulatory compliance, investigatory due diligence, mergers and acquisitions and litigation matters for firm clients. As Regulatory Counsel to a national hemp and marijuana trade association, Neil helps dictate policy at the state and federal level. Neil’s background includes malpractice defense experience, having represented hospitals and medical device manufacturers in medical malpractice and products liability lawsuits. He co-authored a chapter in the 2020 edition of Thomson Reuters Health Law Handbook, as well as a chapter in the American Health Law Association’s Health Care and the Business of Cannabis Questions and Answers book.
ILN Membership Events
June 24, 2021Davis+Gilbert's Workplace Re-Openings and Non-COVID Updates Webinar
June 24, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Innovation as the Driving Force for Successful Startups Webinar
June 29, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Healthcare M&A Deal Process & Key Transaction Legal Issues Webinar
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: A Deeper Dive Into Rainmaking Tactics (Part 1- Goals)
- ILN Firm of the Month – Kalus Kenny Intelex, Australia!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: A Listicle of 22 Different Tactics to Use for Rainmaking Success
- What are you Building if you Don’t Show up?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 33: Heinan Landa and David Campbell | Optimal Networks
- 5 Quick Tips to Build Better Business Relationships
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Remote or In-Office: Does it matter for Rainmaking?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 32: Antonello Corrado | EXPLegal – Italian and International Law Firm