In recent years, with the development of e-commerce and online payment, online shopping has become an indispensable part of people’s lives. The pandemic further boosts the development of e-commerce, and the booming of phenomenal business models such as livestreaming marketing gets into full swing. Lagging in legal systems has caused dilemmas in law enforcement, such as: how to determine new types of participants such as online streamers, how to allocate legal responsibilities of online platforms, how to exercise accommodative and prudential regulation, and how to protect consumer rights. Read more…
ILN Membership Events
May 19, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Employer Vaccination Plans and Protocols Webinar
May 27, 2021McDonald Hopkins' International Trade, Antitrust Issues & Strategies Webinar
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Relationships Matter
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: How Are You Doing?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 31: Ron Norwood | Lewis Rice
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 10 Ways to Meet Your Ideal Clients
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Tell Me Why!
- ILN Firm of the Month – A. & K. Metaxopoulos and Partners Law Firm, Greece!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What is Too Much Information?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 30: Mitch Karsch | Davis & Gilbert