Ex-royals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sent shockwaves through the world during their recent tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, where one particularly incendiary topic was Ms. Markle’s mental health struggles and her unsuccessful attempts to seek help for same from her “employer,” i.e., Buckingham Palace. Ms. Winfrey looked on in shock as Ms. Markle, in describing her efforts to obtain support for her mental health difficulties, stated: “I went to human resources, and I said, ‘I just really – I need help.’” Read here…
ILN Membership Events
May 19, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Employer Vaccination Plans and Protocols Webinar
May 27, 2021McDonald Hopkins' International Trade, Antitrust Issues & Strategies Webinar
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Relationships Matter
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: How Are You Doing?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 31: Ron Norwood | Lewis Rice
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 10 Ways to Meet Your Ideal Clients
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Tell Me Why!
- ILN Firm of the Month – A. & K. Metaxopoulos and Partners Law Firm, Greece!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What is Too Much Information?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 30: Mitch Karsch | Davis & Gilbert