In its 17th year, The Economist’s General Counsel conference goes virtual for the first time.
General Counsel Virtual Week will be taking place on November 2nd – 5th 2020. Under the theme “Uncertainty. Risk. Technology.” the event will explore what the corporate legal teams have learned from covid-19, the implications of this “new” normal and seek to solve the new problems that arise as the scenario continues to change.
Benefit from a one-time-only opportunity to access four days of content and networking with more than 500 general counsel and their direct reports.
Join the event and:
- Hear from the most influential General Counsel from leading global organisations including 15+ FTSE100-listed companies
- Gain insights from high-level panel debates: learn how covid-19 has changed the corporate agenda, how legal teams can be made more resilient, and how general counsel should prepare for the next crisis.
- Get the latest global macroeconomic and geopolitical briefing from The Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Experience networking at its finest: benefit from real-time messaging, schedule meetings and have 1-2-1s with partners and peers no matter the time zone!
- Attend the sessions that matter to you: use our virtual event platform’s smart calendar to design your own schedule.
Register today and save £100 on the standard rate. Our super early-bird rate of £179 ends on 30th September >>> https://bit.ly/3kySwl6
- David Fein, Group general counsel, Standard Chartered
- Kelly Mahon Tullier, Executive vice-president, general counsel and corporate secretary, Visa
- Barbara Levi, Group executive, group general counsel, Rio Tinto
- Maaike de Bie, Group general counsel and company secretary, easyJet
- James Ford, Senior vice-president and general counsel, GSK
- Justine Campbell, Group general counsel and company secretary, Centrica
- Carol Hui, Chief of staff and general counsel, Heathrow Airport
- Mary Shen O’Carroll, Director of legal operations, Google LLC and president, CLOC
- Maria Varsellona, General counsel and company secretary, ABB
- Catherine Johnson, Group general counsel, London Stock Exchange Group
- Elaine Arden, Group chief human resources officer, HSBC
- Marco Kerschen, General counsel, international, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- And many more
More info: https://bit.ly/33T12VB