The ILN’s Labor & Employment Group has put together a summary document, addressing the question, “In the UK the government has stepped in with unprecedented aid such as paying 80% of employees’ salaries who are at home and not working up to £2500 per month. There are also a raft of other financial measures. What measures have been enacted in your jurisdictions, and what are the impacts?” Click the guide below to see responses from 11 jurisdictions.
November 10-11, 2021ILN Virtual Conference
ILN Membership Events
November 2, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Hot Takes on Government Enforcement Trends Webinar
November 15, 2021Torres Law's "Best in Class" Trade Compliance Training Programs Webinar
ILN Partnership Events
November 2, 2021The Economist's 18th Annual General Counsel Summit Leonardo Royal Hotel, London
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Wait…Content Marketing Can Get Me…Clients??
- ILN Firm of the Month – LLPO Law Firm, Cyprus!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: May I have your permission?
- Can Using Business Development Effectively Give you a Competitive Edge?
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Four Ds of Rainmaking
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Pierre Hurt | Lutgen & Associés
- What’s YOUR Personal Best?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Andrey Zelenin | Lidings Law Firm