The Internet has been changing our lives at an unprecedented pace. In addition to E-shopping and food delivery, Internet medical services have become a significant part of our life. People start trying online diagnosis services when they feel sick; when they visit a doctor, they make online appointments beforehand; people also buy pharmaceuticals online as opposed to from brick and mortar pharmacies. Moreover, Internet medical services have permeated into our life, largely unnoticed. Our watches can measure our heart rate, electrocardiograph and even blood pressure, and more and more medical tests and assessments that were only available at hospitals can now be done remotely from home…… Read more…
April 7-10, 2022ILN Spring Annual Conference
ILN Membership Events
December 7, 2021McDonald Hopkins' It's Not All About COVID- Key Challenges in a Rapidly Changing World Six One-Hour Virtual Sessions
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Five Essential Post-Pandemic Networking Tips for Lawyers
- LinkedIn: Three Actually Helpful Tips
- ILN Firm of the Month – López-Ibor Abogados, Spain!
- Dealing with Networking Negatives in the Virtual Age
- Five Frightful Business Development Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Wait…Content Marketing Can Get Me…Clients??
- ILN Firm of the Month – LLPO Law Firm, Cyprus!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: May I have your permission?