Even before the current pandemic, as enterprises have adopted techniques and practices such as digital transformation, cloud and mobility, they have faced an increased risk from a range of established and emerging cybersecurity threats, such phishing attacks which seek to introduce malware capable of compromising sensitive business information, ransomware and other fraud campaigns. The risk of huge fines under the GDPR means that cyber security has become a board-level issue, as well as a focus for regulators. Read more…
April 7-10, 2022ILN Spring Annual Conference
ILN Membership Events
December 7, 2021McDonald Hopkins' It's Not All About COVID- Key Challenges in a Rapidly Changing World Six One-Hour Virtual Sessions
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Five Essential Post-Pandemic Networking Tips for Lawyers
- LinkedIn: Three Actually Helpful Tips
- ILN Firm of the Month – López-Ibor Abogados, Spain!
- Dealing with Networking Negatives in the Virtual Age
- Five Frightful Business Development Mistakes Lawyers Make
- Wait…Content Marketing Can Get Me…Clients??
- ILN Firm of the Month – LLPO Law Firm, Cyprus!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: May I have your permission?