Hank Gallagher was a panelist at a presentation to the judges and masters of the Court of Chancery at the Delaware judiciary’s annual retreat on Friday, October 4, 2019, in Rehoboth, Delaware. His presentation included a discussion of the process for considering amendments to Delaware’s General Corporation Law and alternative entity statutes.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 21 May, 2019
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Arthur Li of our member firm Lee and Li in Taiwan, China. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
March 26-29, 2020ILN 32nd Annual Conference hosted by Salloum & Partners L.L.C.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
ILN Membership EventsDecember 5, 2019McDonald Hopkins' Leaders in Education: Lunch with Alan Rosskamm, CEO of Breakthrough Schools Cleveland, Ohio
ILN Partnership Events
March 8-10, 2020IP Law Summit Miami, Florida
March 8-10, 2020Chief Litigation Officer Summit Miami, Florida
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth, Southern California!
- Combining Your Passion with Relationship Development
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Parkinson’s Law and Rainmaking
- Lawyers: Can you Build Relationships with Data?
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes a New Member Firm in Ecuador
- Building Relationships: Connection Through Storytelling
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Follow Up For Success Revisited
- ILN Firm of the Month – Burton Partners, New Zealand!