Howard & Howard celebrated its sesquicentennial anniversary in a celebration that took place on July 25 at the Firm’s home office in Royal Oak, Michigan. Attendees enjoyed food, drinks, and prizes during the afternoon celebration. Paul Keep from the Historical Society of Michigan was on hand to present Howard & Howard with a plaque recognizing its 150 years of continuous operation in service to the people of Michigan and for contributing to the growth and vitality of the state.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 21 May, 2019
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Arthur Li of our member firm Lee and Li in Taiwan, China. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
March 26-29, 2020ILN 32nd Annual Conference hosted by Salloum & Partners L.L.C.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
ILN Membership EventsDecember 5, 2019McDonald Hopkins' Leaders in Education: Lunch with Alan Rosskamm, CEO of Breakthrough Schools Cleveland, Ohio
ILN Partnership Events
March 8-10, 2020IP Law Summit Miami, Florida
March 8-10, 2020Chief Litigation Officer Summit Miami, Florida
March 26-27, 20208th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 Singapore
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- MISSING: Business Development Motivation. 4 Tips to Find it this December!
- Three Easy Ways to Follow Up After a Networking Event
- Sixth Release – ‘Establishing a Business Entity: An International Guide’
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes a New Member Firm in China
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Benefits of Gratitude on Business Development
- Building Relationships – It’s about the Little Things
- ILN Firm of the Month – Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth, Southern California!
- Combining Your Passion with Relationship Development