If somebody dies unexpectedly, it’s not only a terrible loss for the grieving family and friends, but can also be a tragedy for the company of which the deceased was a member. At such times, the company can find itself unable to make decisions, even if the deceased only held a small share in the business. However, solutions do exist to enable the testator not only to make provisions for family members in the event of his or her death, but also to make sure that the company can continue to make decisions.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 21 May, 2019
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Arthur Li of our member firm Lee and Li in Taiwan, China. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato
October 3-6, 2019ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Reinhart Marville Torre Paris, France
ILN Membership Events
May 22, 29, 2019Hall & Wilcox Beyond compliance: moving beyond #metoo to building respectful and inclusive workplace cultures Perth, Brisbane, Australia
June 6, 2019
Epstein Becker & Green
June 6, 13, 27, July 3, 4, 2019
Hall & Wilcox
June 10, 2019Epstein Becker & Green's Preventing & Remediating Trade Secret Misappropriation by Disloyal EmployeesWebinar
ILN Partnership Events
May 23, 2019Chatham House Competition Policy Conference Chatham House, London
May 28-29, 2019Customer Privacy & Data Protection Asia SummitSingapore
June 6, 2019GLG Cross-Border Fintech: Regulation and the Law 2019 Sofitel St. James, London
June 18, 2019GLG CDR's Life Sciences Litigation Symposium 2019 Sofitel St. James, London
June 19-21, 2019Machine Learning in Legal London
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Lawyers: What Makes You Worth Talking About?
- ILN-terviews: Arthur Li, Lee and Li
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Using Social Listening/Monitoring to Build Your Book of Business – Part 1
- ILN Firm of the Month – Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato, Milan, Italy!
- What Does it Mean to Develop Your Personal Brand?
- You Can’t Delegate Relationship Development – Lessons From Taylor Swift
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Are you Glossophobic?
- Channel Your Inner Taylor Swift & Connect to Your Clients