The Opportunity Zone Program included in the federal tax-reform law passed last year is designed to spur investment in low-income areas. Done properly, investments in designated areas, known as Opportunity Zones, allow both gain deferral and gain exclusion. Imagine a supercharged like-kind exchange, where you can defer income without a like-kind requirement, take cash off the table between investments and even exclude gain upon exit.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato
ILN Events & Webinars
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world hosted by McDonald Hopkins Fifth Third Center, 600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100 Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Friday, March 22, 2019
Business Immigration Law Seminar by Cleaver Fulton RankinCleaver Fulton Rankin, 50 Bedford Street, Belfast BT2 7FW
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – Ogden Murphy Wallace, Seattle!
- Authenticity: Sounds Like a Buzzword, but Key to Successful Networking in Legal
- Rainmaking Recommendation with Jaimie Field: Social Media Marketing v. Social Media Networking
- Key Factors for Achieving Change in the Legal Industry
- Happy 10th Blogiversary to Zen & the Art of Legal Networking!
- Rainmaking Recommendation: You Can’t Outsource Relationships
- Five Legal Industry Trends to Watch
- ILN Firm of the Month – Fenno Attorneys-at-Law, Finland!