In a recent decision relating to the violation of consumer data privacy, the Court has set out helpful guidance regarding claims brought under the Data Protection Act 1998, as well as in respect of the conditions which must be satisfied for a representative action for breach of data privacy to be brought (Lloyd v.Google LLC  EWHC (QB) 2599).
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato
ILN Events & Webinars
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world hosted by McDonald Hopkins Fifth Third Center, 600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100 Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Friday, March 22, 2019
Business Immigration Law Seminar by Cleaver Fulton RankinCleaver Fulton Rankin, 50 Bedford Street, Belfast BT2 7FW
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Are Your Networking Efforts Wasted?
- ILN Firm of the Month – Ogden Murphy Wallace, Seattle!
- Authenticity: Sounds Like a Buzzword, but Key to Successful Networking in Legal
- Rainmaking Recommendation with Jaimie Field: Social Media Marketing v. Social Media Networking
- Key Factors for Achieving Change in the Legal Industry
- Happy 10th Blogiversary to Zen & the Art of Legal Networking!
- Rainmaking Recommendation: You Can’t Outsource Relationships
- Five Legal Industry Trends to Watch