Avid social media users will be well-acquainted by now with the concept of influencer marketing, which has evolved alongside the rise of mobile technology and social media and into an increasingly popular advertising tool. Influencer marketing involves the engagement by brands of individuals (usually celebrities or industry experts) with large followings on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to advertise or recommend products. Depending on the influencer/amount of followers, it has been reported that charges per post can reach up to £500,000, and this has fast become an extremely lucrative industry.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Alishan Naqvee of our member firm LexCounsel Law Offices in New Delhi, India. In one sentence, how would you describe your...… Continue Reading
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato Milan, Italy
ILN Events & Webinars
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018McDonald Hopkins LLC "Employee benefits challenges and opportunities — Before year end and beyond
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
November 14, 2018Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC "Qualified Opportunity Zones Webinar " Online
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – Howard & Howard, Las Vegas!
- Referrals and First Impressions: How Technology Has Changed Them
- Three Truths About Innovating for Radical Success
- Lawyers: Put the Kibosh on Random Acts of Business Development TODAY
- 3 Tips to Raise the Level of Your Business Writing
- ILN Firm of the Month – Antis Triantafyllides & Sons LLC, Cyprus!
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes New Member Firm in Mexico
- Fifth Release – ‘Establishing a Business Entity: An International Guide’