Royal Oak, Michigan, November 6, 2018: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC is pleased to announce that Alex Leonowicz has been named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly ‘Up & Coming Lawyers’ Class of 2018. The 30 Honorees were selected by a committee based on criteria including those who have established a name for themselves in the legal community, go above and beyond, and display the ambition, drive, determination and accomplishments that set them apart among their peers — in their first 10 or fewer years of practice.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 21 May, 2019
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Arthur Li of our member firm Lee and Li in Taiwan, China. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
March 26-29, 2020ILN 32nd Annual Conference hosted by Salloum & Partners L.L.C.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
ILN Membership EventsDecember 5, 2019McDonald Hopkins' Leaders in Education: Lunch with Alan Rosskamm, CEO of Breakthrough Schools Cleveland, Ohio
ILN Partnership Events
March 8-10, 2020IP Law Summit Miami, Florida
March 8-10, 2020Chief Litigation Officer Summit Miami, Florida
March 26-27, 20208th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 Singapore
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Big Hairy Audacious Goals
- 13 Best Practices for Attending Conferences
- MISSING: Business Development Motivation. 4 Tips to Find it this December!
- Three Easy Ways to Follow Up After a Networking Event
- Sixth Release – ‘Establishing a Business Entity: An International Guide’
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes a New Member Firm in China
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Benefits of Gratitude on Business Development
- Building Relationships – It’s about the Little Things