The Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation recently consolidated three class action cases by employees of two of the world’s largest rail equipment suppliers in federal court in Pennsylvania. All three lawsuits accuse the competitor companies of agreeing not to solicit, recruit, or hire each other’s workers without permission from the hiring company. The agreement allegedly started in 2009, ran through 2016, and impacted various skilled employees, including project managers, engineers, executives, business unit heads, and corporate officers. The class action complaints allege that the agreement suppressed employee salaries and benefits and, as a result, violated Sections One and Three of the federal antitrust Sherman Act.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Alishan Naqvee of our member firm LexCounsel Law Offices in New Delhi, India. In one sentence, how would you describe your...… Continue Reading
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato Milan, Italy
ILN Events & Webinars
October 2018Epstein Becker Green "The Future of Health Care Conference Series" Epstein Becker offices
October 4,11,18, 25, 2018Hall & Wilcox "Employment and Workplace Relations seminar roadshow" Hall & Willcox
Monday, October 22, 2018Hall & Wilcox "Changes to Chain of Responsibility impacting you" Hall & Wilcox Level 4, 400 Hunter Street Newcastle
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018McDonald Hopkins LLC "Employee benefits challenges and opportunities — Before year end and beyond
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – Antis Triantafyllides & Sons LLC, Cyprus!
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes New Member Firm in Mexico
- Fifth Release – ‘Establishing a Business Entity: An International Guide’
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Presentation Skills
- 5 Essential Networking Tips for Lawyers
- ILN Firm of the Month – Acumum Legal & Advisory, Malta!
- Restart Your Business Development Efforts
- Overcoming one of the Biggest Barriers in Networking