The team from the IP/IT Practice at Maxima Legal in the first half of 2018 provided extensive legal support to a financial blockchain platform Zodiaq during its ICO launch. The ultimate goal for the platform is to become a crypto-currency bank and exchange as well as a hedge-fund and universal payment system. The initial stage of the ICO, from which it is hoped that 104 million dollars will be generated, took place in May 2018.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 20 Mar, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Olga Torres of our member firm Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade in the US. In one sentence, how would...… Continue Reading
September 20-23, 2018ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Acumum Legal & Advisory
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard Las Vegas
ILN Events & Webinars
July 11, 2018Epstein Becker & Green: Guiding Hospitality Employers - How to Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace and Avoid Wage and Hour Mistakes
New York, New York
ILN Partnership Events
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – MGRA & Associados, Portugal!
- Law Firm Leaders: It’s Time to Act with Urgency
- SmartLaw: The Future is NOW
- SmartLaw: Critical to the Success of Future Law Firms
- Lawyers: To Keep Your Clients, You’ve Gotta Think Like Them
- Differentiation Builds Unique Relationships with Your Clients
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Focus on Rainmaking Every Day, But…..
- If you knew how clients choose new lawyers would you engage differently with legal directories?