In a long-awaited ruling, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit rejected portions of a 2015 order issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which interpreted a number of provisions of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA), including those that apply to automated telephone calls and text messages to cell phones.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 20 Mar, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Olga Torres of our member firm Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade in the US. In one sentence, how would...… Continue Reading
May 31 - June 3, 2018ILN 30th Annual Conference hosted by Fogler Rubinoff LLP
ILN Events & Webinars
ILN Partnership Events
May 23-24, 2018C5's 12th Annual Exporters’ Forum on Global Economic Sanctions
June 11, 2018Chatham House Competition Policy 2018 London, England
June 12-13, 2018C5's Trade Compliance Nordics Stockholm, Sweden
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change Washington, DC
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: How to Create Your Personal Legal Brand
- ILN Firm of the Month – Bouchoms & Braesch, Luxembourg!
- “Authenticity” Might be Cliche, but it’s Essential to Building Client Relationships
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The 8 Laws of Personal Branding (Legal Branding Series part 4)
- Who’s Building Your Client Relationships Today?
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Benefits of Creating Your Legal Brand (Legal Branding Series 3)
- ILN Firm of the Month – SJA Avocats, Geneva, Switzerland!
- How to Leverage Multigenerational Talent to Achieve Business Development Success