West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice recently signed into law HB 4268, the “Co-Tenancy Modernization and Majority Protection Act.” A victory for landowners and the natural gas industry, the bill will take effect July 1, 2018 and essentially acts as a forced pooling law similar to that already in effect in Pennsylvania.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 20 Mar, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Olga Torres of our member firm Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade in the US. In one sentence, how would...… Continue Reading
May 31 - June 3, 2018ILN 30th Annual Conference hosted by Fogler Rubinoff LLP
ILN Events & Webinars
ILN Partnership Events
May 23-24, 2018C5's 12th Annual Exporters’ Forum on Global Economic Sanctions
June 11, 2018Chatham House Competition Policy 2018 London, England
June 12-13, 2018C5's Trade Compliance Nordics Stockholm, Sweden
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change Washington, DC
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Who’s Building Your Client Relationships Today?
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Benefits of Creating Your Legal Brand (Legal Branding Series 3)
- ILN Firm of the Month – SJA Avocats, Geneva, Switzerland!
- How to Leverage Multigenerational Talent to Achieve Business Development Success
- Why Legal Tech does not work: The top 8 mistakes GCs make
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What Goes Into Creating Your Personal Brand? (Branding Series part 2)
- Connection Brings People Back – Business Development Lessons from Disney
- Say Goodbye To Q1 With A Tune-up Of Your Marketing & BD Plan