West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice recently signed into law HB 4268, the “Co-Tenancy Modernization and Majority Protection Act.” A victory for landowners and the natural gas industry, the bill will take effect July 1, 2018 and essentially acts as a forced pooling law similar to that already in effect in Pennsylvania.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 20 Mar, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Olga Torres of our member firm Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade in the US. In one sentence, how would...… Continue Reading
September 20-23, 2018ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Acumum Legal & Advisory
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard Las Vegas
ILN Events & Webinars
July 11, 2018Epstein Becker & Green: Guiding Hospitality Employers - How to Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace and Avoid Wage and Hour Mistakes
New York, New York
ILN Partnership Events
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – MGRA & Associados, Portugal!
- Law Firm Leaders: It’s Time to Act with Urgency
- SmartLaw: The Future is NOW
- SmartLaw: Critical to the Success of Future Law Firms
- Lawyers: To Keep Your Clients, You’ve Gotta Think Like Them
- Differentiation Builds Unique Relationships with Your Clients
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Focus on Rainmaking Every Day, But…..
- If you knew how clients choose new lawyers would you engage differently with legal directories?