Last week, we addressed states’ ongoing interest in legalizing marijuana despite steps that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken to prosecute it at the federal level. Vermont is set to be the next state to legalize recreational weed, but the first to do so via legislation, making it a bit of a trailblazer. The tiny jurisdiction is showing its stripes in a different context this week, by considering legislation that would tax blockchain, cryptocurrency, and financial technology.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Alishan Naqvee of our member firm LexCounsel Law Offices in New Delhi, India. In one sentence, how would you describe your...… Continue Reading
September 20-23, 2018ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Acumum Legal & Advisory
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard Las Vegas
ILN Events & Webinars
August 1 & 2, 2018Hall & Wilcox Financial Services breakfast briefing Sydney & Melbourne
ILN Partnership Events
September 27, 2018Diversity + Flexibility = Embracing Change
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – LexCounsel Law Offices, India!
- Addressing Barriers to Change in Your Firm: People
- Future Law Firms: The Perfect Marriage of Technology and People
- ILN-terviews: Alishan Naqvee, LexCounsel Law Offices
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: So, Tell Me What You Want; What You Really, Really Want
- How to be a Change Leader in Your Law Firm
- Law Firm Leaders: Time to Address Data Poverty
- ILN Firm of the Month – MGRA & Associados, Portugal!