Last Wednesday, New York’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo gave his 2018 state of the state speech, the first governor to do so in the new year. After acknowledging that “2017 was a tough year by any measure,” due to terrorism and Mother Nature, the governor celebrated “historic investments in education, health care and economic development.” He was pleased that “state government is back,” having done “more with less and it’s working,” touting the passage of “seven timely, responsible budgets,” the highest credit rating in 40 years, a drop in unemployment from 8.3 percent to 4.7 percent, and the highest number of private sector jobs ever, 8.1 million.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Thu, 22 Feb, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Kriton Metaxopoulos of our member firm A. & K. Metaxopoulos and Partners in Athens, Greece. In one sentence, how would you...… Continue Reading
May 31 - June 3, 2018ILN 30th Annual Conference hosted by Fogler Rubinoff LLP
ILN Events & Webinars
April 12, 2018Torres Law's Sip & Learn Customs Law Series
ILN Partnership Events
March 21, 2018Diversity + Flexibility Alliance Annual Conference
March 21-22, 2018Women in Compliance Conference London, England
March 27-28, 2018Global Customs Compliance Forum Brussels, Belgium
May 23-24, 2018C5's 12th Annual Exporters’ Forum on Global Economic Sanctions Berlin, Germany
June 11, 2018Chatham House Competition Policy 2018 London, England
June 12-13, 2018C5's Trade Compliance Nordics Stockholm, Sweden
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes New Member Firm in Philadelphia, Royer Cooper Cohen and Braunfeld
- ILN Firm of the Month – Torres Law – Customs & Global Trade!
- Success Starts with Leadership Excellence – the Disney Philosophy
- Happy 9th Blogiversary to Zen & the Art of Legal Networking!
- ILN-terviews: Kriton Metaxopoulos, A. & K. Metaxopoulos and Partners Law Firm
- 3 Tips to Translate a Conference Attendance into Business Opportunities
- ILN Firm of the Month – Lee International IP & Law Group, Seoul, South Korea!
- Super Bowl Commercials – The Ugly of 2018