Last Wednesday, New York’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo gave his 2018 state of the state speech, the first governor to do so in the new year. After acknowledging that “2017 was a tough year by any measure,” due to terrorism and Mother Nature, the governor celebrated “historic investments in education, health care and economic development.” He was pleased that “state government is back,” having done “more with less and it’s working,” touting the passage of “seven timely, responsible budgets,” the highest credit rating in 40 years, a drop in unemployment from 8.3 percent to 4.7 percent, and the highest number of private sector jobs ever, 8.1 million.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 16 Jan, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, David Conway of our member firm Connolly Gallagher LLP in Delaware, USA. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
March 1-4, 2018ILN Asia Pacific Regional Conference hosted by Hall &
May 31 - June 3, 2018ILN 30th Annual Conference hosted by Fogler Rubinoff LLP Toronto, Canada
ILN Events & Webinars
December 5, 2017OFAC Economic Sanctions with Torres Trade Law's Olga Torres
ILN Partnership Events
February 20-21, 2018Global Immigration Law Summit
February 27-28, 2018ITAR and the EAR US Trade Controls Compliance in Europe London, England
March 13, 2018General Counsel Connect London, England
March 21-22, 2018Women in Compliance Conference TBA
March 27-28, 2018Global Customs Compliance Forum Brussels, Belgium
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN-terviews: David Conway, Connolly Gallagher LLP
- ILN Firm of the Month – Otto Mittag Fontane, Frankfurt, Germany!
- No News is Not Always Good News for Business Relationships
- To Build Relationships, You Have to Show Up
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Sage Words of Wisdom
- 3 Tips to Kick off Your January with Gusto
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: You Have to Want It!
- ILN-terviews: Jonas Forsman, Hellström