We are pleased to announce that PETERKA & PARTNERS advokatni kancelar s.r.o. was the winner of this year’s edition of the 10th Leading Law Firm of the Year competition in the category “Czech Firm on International Markets”. This competition is organized by EPRAVO.CZ, in cooperation with a group of independent advisors who annually evaluate the law firms operating on the Czech market. Being awarded in this category for the second year in a row is a great success and we deeply appreciate the award, as we do the recognition and recommendations of PETERKA & PARTNERS in other categories of the competition: Intellectual Property, Criminal Law, Employment, Antitrust and Competition, Banking and Finance and Tax, and the firm was highly recommended in the category of Sport Law.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Alishan Naqvee of our member firm LexCounsel Law Offices in New Delhi, India. In one sentence, how would you describe your...… Continue Reading
November 15-18, 2018ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Howard & Howard
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato Milan, Italy
ILN Events & Webinars
- December 7, 2018Connolly Gallagher "Connolly Gallagher Partners, Durante & Swenson Present at 2018 Delaware Tax Institute"
Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, Pennsylvania!
- ILN Announces Third Edition of “Buying & Selling Real Estate: An International Guide”
- Lawyers: Collaboration Drives Your Success. Here’s How to Do it
- 4 Tasks to Improve Your Business Communication Skills
- Breaking Down the Barriers to Change
- ILN Firm of the Month – Howard & Howard, Las Vegas!
- Referrals and First Impressions: How Technology Has Changed Them
- Three Truths About Innovating for Radical Success