This issue explores the significant legal issues now facing the marketing communications industry and explains how these issues are likely to affect the industry in 2017, and beyond. In 17 articles, Davis & Gilbert lawyers examine everything from developments affecting influencer campaigns, native advertising, advertising legal marijuana, daily fantasy sports and alcohol industries, to changes in trademark, copyright, patent and privacy law. We highlight where federal and state regulators, the industry’s self-regulators and plaintiffs’ lawyers are focusing, and discuss key decisions from courts across the country.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Fri, 03 Aug, 2018
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Alishan Naqvee of our member firm LexCounsel Law Offices in New Delhi, India. In one sentence, how would you describe your...… Continue Reading
February 28 - March 3, 2019ILN Asia Pacific Regional Conference hosted by Dej-Udom & Associates
May 30 - June 2, 2019ILN 31st Annual Conference hosted by Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato Milan, Italy
ILN Events & WebinarsMarch 22, 2019
Cleaver Fulton Rankin
Business Immigration Law Seminar
Cleaver Fulton Rankin, 50 Bedford Street, Belfast BT2 7FW
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Five Legal Industry Trends to Watch
- ILN Firm of the Month – Fenno Attorneys-at-Law, Finland!
- Super Bowl Commercials – The Ugly of 2019
- Super Bowl Commercials – The Bad of 2019
- Super Bowl Commercials – The Good of 2019
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Networking Everywhere
- Freshen up Your Networking with Three Unusual Tips
- Leveraging Women in Legal – What’s Your Scorecard?