By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 21 May, 2019
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Arthur Li of our member firm Lee and Li in Taiwan, China. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
March 26-29, 2020ILN 32nd Annual Conference hosted by Salloum & Partners L.L.C.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
ILN Membership EventsFebruary 13, 2020Epstein Becker & Green Are Robots Better Than People? The Legal, Business and Societal Impacts of AI & Automation on Recruiting and Hiring New York
ILN Partnership Events
March 8-10, 2020IP Law Summit Miami, Florida
March 8-10, 2020Chief Litigation Officer Summit Miami, Florida
March 11, 2020WorldECR Israel’s export controls: what you need to know Webinar
March 25-26, 2020Women in Compliance Conference London
March 26, 2020Women in Compliance Awards London
March 26-27, 20208th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 Singapore
April 1-2, 20204th Advanced Conference on Anti-Corruption Switzerland Zurich
April 20-21, 202014th Annual Anti-Corruption in China Summit Shanghai
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Stop the Insanity!
- Two Steps to Create the WOW Factor in Your Relationships
- ILN Firm of the Month – UdinkSchepel, the Netherlands!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: It’s About Them!
- Fixing the Two Biggest Networking Blunders that Lawyers Make
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 10 Best Networking Practices for Networking Events
- Four Tips to Recover from Networking Burn Out
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Do You “NO” Why You’re Not a Rainmaker?