The Mining Amendment Act, 2009, (Bill 173) was enacted by the Ontario Legislature in October 2009. Immediate changes to the Mining Act (Ontario) included the deemed withdrawal of mining rights, including prospecting and claim staking on private land in Southern Ontario. Other amendments have been implemented over a phased-in approach as the relevant regulations and policies have been developed by the Ministry of Northern Developments and Mines (“MNDM” or the “Ministry”) following stakeholder consultation. More…
ILN Membership Events
May 19, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Employer Vaccination Plans and Protocols Webinar
May 27, 2021McDonald Hopkins' International Trade, Antitrust Issues & Strategies Webinar
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Relationships Matter
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: How Are You Doing?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 31: Ron Norwood | Lewis Rice
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 10 Ways to Meet Your Ideal Clients
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Tell Me Why!
- ILN Firm of the Month – A. & K. Metaxopoulos and Partners Law Firm, Greece!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What is Too Much Information?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Episode 30: Mitch Karsch | Davis & Gilbert