It’s Friday, so that means it’s round up time! It’s been such a big day here at the ILN, with the launch of ILN IP Insider, which means it’s been a long week of preparation and planning, after months of design, testing, writing, analyzing, followup and more! Not to mention that we leave Monday for our Asia Pacific Regional Meeting in Shanghai next week!
It’s been a busy start to the year, to say the least, but that only means that great things are and will be happening around here! So before you head out for the weekend, please head over to ILN IP Insider to take a look, and then look through this week’s top posts!
- Forum Selection Clauses Govern from Clark Wilson (Canada)
- New land valuations for 2015 from Gadens Lawyers (Australia)
- March 1 deadline approaching for HIPAA covered entities to submit breach reports from McDonald Hopkins (US)
- Companions to formal meetings from Fladgate (England)
- THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY – PART II from Dej-Udom & Associates (Thailand)