I’m back in New Jersey for this week’s round up, and would you believe that there’s more snow here than there was in the Italian alps? Fortunately, the heavy snowfall of Juno missed us this week (although I was excited for a big storm), but Boston was not spared. We’re expecting more snow on Sunday night, and I think we’re going to see a lot more winter weather before spring hits!
So while you’re trying to stay warm at your desk, grab a cup of coffee and check out this week’s top posts from ILNToday!
- “A new tax regime introduced in the Bahamas” from Halsbury Chambers (Bahamas)
- Supreme Court weighs in on ASADA and the Bombers: What is an arbitration? from Gadens Lawyers (Australia)
- New Jersey Law Requires Encryption of Personal Information from Epstein Becker & Green (US)
- As the ADA Turns 25, Website Accessibility Issues Pose Legitimate Risks for the Financial Services Industry from Epstein Becker & Green (US)
- Discrimination on the catwalk from Fladgate LLP (England)