Somehow, it’s already November – this year has flown by! We’re busily putting the finishing touches on the ILN’s 2014 Regional Meeting of the Americas, which gets underway in less than two weeks. We’ve also got a number of other exciting specialty group projects we’ve been working on. And our lawyers are just as busy, including producing some great content!
Here is this week’s roundup:
- Customs issue new notice linking customs brokers to identity theft from Gadens (Australia)
- Halbig v. Burwell – En banc oral argument scheduled for December 17 from Epstein Becker & Green (US – New York)
- Canadian Tax Changes for Employee Stock Options from Clark Wilson (Canada – Vancouver)
- New Disclosure Rules: Gender Diversity and Board Renewal from Fogler, Rubinoff (Canada – Toronto)
- BINDENDE PRISER I FRISØRKÆDE from DAHL (Denmark)
- Breaking Employment Law News: Holiday pay should include overtime from Miller Samuel (Scotland)