On January 30, Davis Malm shareholder Tamsin R. Kaplan moderated a Boston College Law School panel on labor and employment law. The panel included Ms. Kaplan; Scott Faust, a partner at Proskauer Rose LLP; and John Welsh, a partner at Bello Black & Welsh LLP. Ms. Kaplan and the other two panelists shared their personal stories, discussed their careers in employment and labor law, and provided guidance to students interested in pursuing careers in this area of the law. The panel was divided into two 30-minute sessions and enabled law students to ask questions and advice of the panelists.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Tue, 21 May, 2019
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Arthur Li of our member firm Lee and Li in Taiwan, China. In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?...… Continue Reading
October 3-6, 2019ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Reinhart Marville Torre
November 14-17, 2019ILN Americas Regional Conference hosted by Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth Newport Beach, California
March 26-29, 2020ILN 32nd Annual Conference hosted by Salloum & Partners L.L.C. Abu Dhabi, UAE
ILN Membership Events
August 7, 2019
Davis & Gilbert
Davis & Gilbert Counsel 2U®: Marketing & Advertising Seminar The Regulators – FTC, State AG, Local and NAD – What’s New and What’s Next
Davis & Gilbert, New York
ILN Partnership Events
September 17-18, 2019Corporate Counsel & Compliance Exchange Berlin
October 22-23, 2019Momentum's dLaw Disruptive Innovations in Legal Services New York
November 4-5, 2019IP Law Europe Summit Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London, UK
November 7, 2019The Economist's General Counsel Conference London
November 13-15, 201913th Anti-Corruption Compliance in China Summit 2019 Beijing, China
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Recommendations, Reviews, and Testimonials (Part 2): How to Get More
- International Lawyers Network Welcomes New Member in India
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Law Firms: Understanding the Global Movement
- ILN Firm of the Month – Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law, Taiwan!
- Lawyers: What’s the One Thing that Makes Clients Care About Your Content?
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Recommendations, Reviews, and Testimonials (Part 1): What’s the difference?
- Why Does Relationship Marketing Matter to Lawyers?
- Overcoming the Barriers to Collaboration