It’s been quite a busy week here at the ILN, with our Executive Director and myself spending the earlier part of the week in London, preparing for our 25th Annual Meeting in May! Our attorneys have been busily producing content as well, and this week’s top posts include:
- Singhania & Co: Oil & Gas News from Singhania & Co: Singhania & Co offers the latest updates in oil and gas news from India.
- Dispute over Burial Rights delays Sherman Hemsley from “movin on up” from Clark Wilson: Clark Wilson discusses the delay in Sherman Hemsley’s burial, due to a dispute over his estate.
- Technical amendments to the America Invents Act from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins details the technical amendments to the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act recently signed by President Obama.
- Unprecedented ruling could limit presidential power to make recess appointments from McDonald Hopkins: The NLRB continues to be front and center in labor & employment news, after a recent ruling says that President Obama’s recess appointments to the Board were unconstitutional.
- Progress in Telehealth: Recent Activity A Cause for Optimism from Epstein Becker & Green: Acceptance of telehealth has been slow, but recent activities show that there is progress. EBG discusses it here.