On June 21st, we will present a Labor and Employment Workshop on Worker Classification: How getting it right can protect your business.
This one hour workshop will focus on:
- The distinctions between exempt and non-exempt employees
- What separates employees from independent contractors
- The potential liabilities for misclassifying workers and the specter of class and collective actions
- How businesses can protect themselves
- How to identify and correct common payroll mistakes – improper deductions, rounding, travel time, lunch breaks, etc
If you are located in Northeast Ohio, click here to register for the Workshop in Downtown Cleveland. If you are located outside of Northeast Ohio, you can register for our Live Webcast, click here to register for the webcast.