With our Annual Meeting coming up next week, it’s not pretty around here as we nail down the last minute details and ensure that all of our delegates have a fabulous and smoothly-running conference! So without further ado, I’m just giving you the links to this week’s top posts over at ILNToday!
- Employment and Safety – Workplace Investigations Update – May 2012 from Gadens Lawyers
- Supreme Court of Canada Considers Trust Residence from Clark Wilson LLP
- International Companies Be Wary of Privacy Laws Overseas That Prohibit the Transfer of Personal Data into the United States from Epstein Becker & Green
- New Invasion of Privacy Tort Could Leave Companies Liable from Clark Wilson LLP
- The Day-By-Day Revolution: Insights From The Council’s Program On Measuring And Monetizing Social Media from Davis & Gilbert LLP
Happy Friday everyone!