Last week, we experienced some technical difficulties while traveling in Asia for the ILN’s Asia Pacific Regional Meeting, so I was unable to bring you the roundup. We’re back this week, and I’m bringing you a quick top 10!
- ILN Members Fogler Rubinoff & McDonald Hopkins Work Together As Molycorp Acquires Leading Rare Earth Processor Neo Material Technologies in $1.3 Billion Deal
- Developers’ liability from Fladgate LLP
- Managing an OSHA Inspection: Answers to 5 Frequently Asked Questions from Epstein Becker & Green
- OSHA’s Whistleblower Protection Program Will Now Report Directly to Assistant Secretary of Labor, Signaling Increased Priority for Whistleblower Enforcement from Epstein Becker & Green
- VIDEO: CEO and President of Estonian Air Mr Tero Taskila at 4th business conference AN ESTONIAN-FINNISH ECONOMIC UNION? from Tark Grunte & Sutkiene
- CCI Amends Merger Control Regulations from LexCounsel
- OBAMA ADMINISTRATION RELEASES NEW PRIVACY FRAMEWORK; INTERACTIVE INDUSTRY RESPONDS TO CALLS FOR A “DO NOT TRACK” OPTION from Davis & Gilbert LLP
- PPSA and the construction industry – a practical guide from Gadens Lawyers
- 2012 Employment Law Toolkit for Illinois Employers now available from Arnstein & Lehr
- Challenging Plaintiff’s Proof of Reasonable Alternative Design from Epstein Becker & Green
Happy Friday everyone! Next week, I’ll be bringing you posts from the Legal Marketing Association’s Annual Meeting – look out for some great stuff to come!