The Secret Behind Laboratory Business Success: Strategies for Hiring and Retaining Key Personnel and Protecting Lab Assets
Begin your Lab Institute experience with a workshop that will tackle some of the hottest issues facing the clinical lab industry. Leading labs know that having the right people in the right roles is critical, and our expert speakers will discuss how your lab can develop a strategy to attract the right people and retain your best people, even during times of change. Designed to meet the needs of today’s lab business and pathology practices of all sizes, this intensive morning session will also explore how to protect lab assets and address data privacy concerns. Don’t miss this opportunity to better understand the critical role of human capital and lab assets in your business at a time when health care services are becoming increasingly integrated.
- Describe how to develop a strategy to attract the right people
- Learn how to avoid costly hiring mistakes and hire right the first time
- Discuss the role contracts can play in retaining key lab personnel
- Understand why non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are critical to your lab’s future
- Outline strategies for protecting lab assets and managing data privacy