2011 Masters Series-Chicago
The Masters Series for Legal Professionals
Strategies for Spanning the E-Discovery Divide
Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Mid American Club
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. — Cost Effective Management of E-Discovery for Small and Mid-sized Companies
Peter T. Berk, McDonald Hopkins, Elizabeth Jaworski, Motorola, Bruce Malter, Project Leadership Associates
Whether you’re dealing with e-discovery in a new, socially networked world, find your company expanding globally and thus facing international discovery issues, or planning for the future of e-discovery in your firm or company, you know there’s a divide between what is in practice today and where your firm needs to be in the near future. Legal professionals must develop strategies for spanning this e-discovery divide before it expands further across traditional borders, whether physical or technical.
Litigation support professionals and attorneys have a new forum to gather the latest information on e-discovery, data protection, records management and more: The Masters Series for Legal Professionals.
The Masters Series for Legal Professionals in Chicago is being held on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 from 11:30 to 5:15, followed by a cocktail reception until 7:30 p.m. The Masters Series for Legal Professionals offers two educational tracks that will allow attendees to learn from corporate and law firm thought leaders.
Session Topics include:
• 7th Circuit Electronic Discovery Pilot Program
• Organizational Data Protection: How to Protect Your Data Assets and What To Do If They Are Compromised
• Proactive Records Management & E-Discovery Preparedness
• Social Media and Social Networking (Facebook/My-Space/YouTube/IM)
• International E-Discovery
• Cost Effective Management of E-Discovery for Small and Midsized Companies
Some of the speakers include:
• Michael H. Cramer, Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart PC, Chicago
• Kathryn Hartrick , Wolters Kluwer U.S. Corporation, Riverwoods
• Kristin M. Case, Case Law Firm, LLC, Chicago
• Sean Byrne, Project Leadership Associates, Chicago
This half-day event includes lunch, a keynote address, CLE-accredited sessions and a cocktail reception.
online event registration by Regonline