Lidings announces the opening of the new office in Saint-Petersburg
Connect with ILN
Firm of the Month
LLPO Law Firm was established at the end of 1999 as the result of two existing law firms merging together. The result of the merger was the creation of one of the first law firms in Cyprus to be founded on the equal partnership model. At the beginning of 2006, LLPO initiated the formal internationalization of its services, launching representative offices in Athens, London, and Bucharest. More…
ILN Members Twitter Feed
ILN Membership Events
October 15, 2021Torres Law's ITAR Agreements Management and Errors to Avoid Webinar
November 2, 2021McDonald Hopkins' Hot Takes on Government Enforcement Trends Webinar
November 15, 2021Torres Law's "Best in Class" Trade Compliance Training Programs Webinar
ILN Partnership Events
October 15, 2021IMH's 7th International Compliance Forum Nicosia, Cyprus & Online
November 2, 2021The Economist's 18th Annual General Counsel Summit Leonardo Royal Hotel, London
ILN Today Topics
- Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance
- Business Development/Marketing
- Central America
- Corporate Law
- Cybersecurity/Data Privacy
- Estates & Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Labor & Employment
- North America
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- South America
- ILN IP Insider
- ILN Podcasts
- Legal Updates
- Zen & the Art of Legal Networking
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- ILN Firm of the Month – LLPO Law Firm, Cyprus!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: May I have your permission?
- Can Using Business Development Effectively Give you a Competitive Edge?
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Four Ds of Rainmaking
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Pierre Hurt | Lutgen & Associés
- What’s YOUR Personal Best?
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast | Andrey Zelenin | Lidings Law Firm
- Why Should Lawyers Care About Relationship Marketing?