The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of September 15, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Member Finds Referral Success with Client Introduction at ILN Annual Meeting
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: A LinkedIn Rant
- Two for Tuesdays: Start Your Networking BEFORE a Conference
- ILN Firm of the Month - Mattke - Rechtsanwaelte, Germany!
- Week of September 8, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- General Counsel Corner: Clients Want a Partner
- Two for Tuesdays: Marketing Refresh
- Client Service: How did you Make a Client Happy TODAY?
- Week of September 1, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!