The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
February 23-26, 2017ILN Asia Pacific Regional Conference hosted by Sit, Fung, Kwong & Shum
Hong Kong, China
June 1-4, 2017ILN 29th Annual Conference hosted by Hellström and Ekenberg & Andersson Advokatbyrå
ILN Events & Webinars
December 7, 2016Conversations with Leaders: Keeping Pace with Change
In person - Cleveland & Online
ILN Partnership Events
March 1, 2017Negotiating Cyber Insurance Worldwide Best Practices Online
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of January 16, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Combatting the Zombiefication of Legal Content Marketing with Data
- International Lawyers Network Shortlisted as Global Network of the Year by “The Lawyer” for Second Year
- ILN Firm of the Month – Bryn Aarflot, Intellectual Property Boutique – Oslo, Norway!
- Week of January 9, 2017 – A Roundup!
- Combatting the Zombiefication of Legal Content Marketing with Breakthrough Storytelling
- Week of January 2, 2017 – A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: New Year’s Resolutions (aka Decisions, Decisions, Decisions)