The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of August 18, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Standing Out in a Sea of Content: A Webinar Recap
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Rainmaking Habit
- Two for Tuesdays: What NOT to do When Speaking with a Client
- Building Relationship Equity *Must* Come First
- Week of August 11, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Dej Udom & Associates, Thailand!
- Wondering Wednesdays: Inspiration for Content
- Two for Tuesdays: Business Lessons from The Giver Movie Premiere
- Week of August 4, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!