The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Mon, 04 Aug, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we're continuing our Instagram video series! Each of the videos below answ...
March 5-8, 2015ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Zhong Lun Law Firm
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by Antonello Corrado & Rome Colleagues Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- 10 Wishes for 2014 - How did we do?
- Week of December 15, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What's Going to Be Different?
- Two for Tuesdays: What the Hashtag?
- ILN Firm of the Month - Kochański Zięba Rapala & Partners, Poland!
- Week of December 8, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Week of December 1, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Two for Tuesday: Review & Prepare
- Two for Tuesdays: Client Service
- Silence Isn't Golden When it Comes to Managing Client Relationships