The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on September 25, 2013
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Attilio Ferrari of our member firm, Corrado Ferrari Mainieri Pedeferri e soci Law Firm in Italy!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?
We are an Italian medium size law firm providing clients (mainly companies, but also private clients) with high quality and tailor-made legal assistance.
Who would be your typical client?
Medium size companies, based Italy and abroad, which – also with your legal assistance and co-operation – want to grow. Read full interview
May 22-25, 2014ILN 2014 26th Annual Meeting hosted by Arnstein & Lehr LLP
ILN Partnership Events
2014 Events To be Announced Shortly
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Mathematics of Time for Rainmaking
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: This IS all about you
- Week of November 11, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Shutts & Bowen LLP, Florida
- Week of November 4, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Content Marketing is King
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What to Expect When They're Expecting
- Week of October 28, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- A Quarterly Refresh of your Marketing/Biz Dev Plan
- Week of October 21, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!