The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on June 23, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re doing a little something different! If you follow us on Instagram, you may have seen that we’ve been answering some ILN-terviews questions via video!
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of July 28, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Two for Tuesdays: More LinkedIn
- Let's Be a Little More International in Our Networking
- Week of July 21, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Bringing Law Firms "Back to The Future" of Social Media
- Two for Tuesdays: Boosting Your Creativity
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Forget "Time Management"
- Sleepless in the Saddle: Finding time to market when there's no time to sleep
- ILN Firm of the Month - McDonald Hopkins LLC, Ohio!
- Navigating the New Normal - Where to Start