The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
October 6-9, 2016ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Jalsovszky Law Firm
November 17-20, 2016ILN Regional Conference of the Americas New Orleans, Louisiana
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- How Lawyers Can Embrace Instagram Stories
- Week of August 15, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth – Newport Beach, California!
- Week of August 8, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Are Your Cross-Selling Efforts Stalling? Maybe You’re Doing It Wrong…
- Tune in to (Two) Other Brands for Inspiration
- ILN Member Firms Work Together to Assist Hungarian Commercial Bank
- Week of August 1, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!