The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA - Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
May 4, 2015Intellectual Property Specialty Group Lunch at INTA
San Diego, California
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by EXPLegal Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
TBD 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
May 6, 2015FT US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference-Embracing Change, Fostering Growth New York
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Two for Tuesdays: More Challenges to Content Marketing
- Week of April 20, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Creating Natively Digital Brand Experiences - A Recap
- Client Expectations in Today's Marketplace - A Recap
- Two for Tuesdays: Challenges to Content Marketing
- How We Buy What You Sell - and How That's Changing - A Recap
- Week of April 13, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Firm of the Month - Gadens Lawyers, Australia!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Be Amazing
- Outside Firms are More and More Becoming an Extension of In-House Law Departments