The Network is a worldwide organization of independent law firms which have formed an association for the professional exchange of information. The member law firms of the Network maintain complete autonomy, perform their professional services on an independent basis, and are not affiliated for the joint practice of law. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of materials does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Mon, 04 Aug, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we're continuing our Instagram video series! Each of the videos below answ...
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by EXPLegal
Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
May 6, 2015FT US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference-Embracing Change, Fostering Growth New York
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Two for Tuesdays: Unique Content Marketing Ideas
- International Lawyers Network Forms Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Specialty Group
- Communicating Conference Attendance Value: Engage
- Week of March 23, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup
- Communicating Conference Attendance Value: Preparation
- Two for Tuesdays: Visual Content Marketing
- Week of March 16, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field:Get Over It!
- Two for Tuesdays: Content Marketing Tips for 2015 Part 2
- ILN Firm of the Month - KÜBLER GbR, Germany!