This Blog/Web Site is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Rainmaking Habit
- Two for Tuesdays: What NOT to do When Speaking with a Client
- Building Relationship Equity *Must* Come First
- Week of August 11, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Dej Udom & Associates, Thailand!
- Wondering Wednesdays: Inspiration for Content
- Two for Tuesdays: Business Lessons from The Giver Movie Premiere
- Week of August 4, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Success in Latin American Privacy Laws Consultation
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Back to Basics