This Blog/Web Site is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
By Ronald R. Urbach on Thu, 11 Sep, 2014
For the “State of the Creative” series, we’ve heard from Chief Creative Officer’s at: Ogilvy & Mather North America, Weber Shandwick, GREY, 360i, and R/GA. For my final post, I turn to StrawberryFrog – a New York City Advertising Agency – to get there thoughts. Drum roll, please… In my final post regarding the “State... Continue Reading
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Two for Tuesdays: Client Service
- Silence Isn't Golden When it Comes to Managing Client Relationships
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 2015 - The Year of the Client
- Two for Tuesdays: Networking Mistakes
- ILN Firm of the Month - Cordero & Cordero Abogados, Costa Rica!
- Week of November 10, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Development Strategies for Associates - A Webinar Recap
- Two for Tuesdays: Community Work
- Week of November 3, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- General Counsel Corner: Considerations When Selecting Outside Counsel