This Blog/Web Site is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
By Lindsay Griffiths on May 22, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose an ILN member who I had dinner with yesterday evening, Johan Sund of our member firm, Ekenberg & Andersson in Sweden!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?
Solving problems for clients in an international environment.
Who would be your typical client?
A small or mid-sized company looking to expand its business. Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Two for Tuesdays: More LinkedIn
- Let's Be a Little More International in Our Networking
- Week of July 21, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Bringing Law Firms "Back to The Future" of Social Media
- Two for Tuesdays: Boosting Your Creativity
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Forget "Time Management"
- Sleepless in the Saddle: Finding time to market when there's no time to sleep
- ILN Firm of the Month - McDonald Hopkins LLC, Ohio!
- Navigating the New Normal - Where to Start
- Two for Tuesdays: Thought Leaders to Follow