When a spouse files for divorce in court there are various paths the divorce process can follow. The case can be litigated in court where neither party knows what the outcome will be and they leave their fate in the judge’s hands. The parties can choose mediation and work with a mediator who listens to both spouses and attempts to reach settlement in one or two sessions, or; the parties can choose to resolve their various issues using the Collaborative Law process. In the Collaborative Law process the fate of the family is in the hands of those who know the family the best – the parents/spouses.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 07 Jun, 2017
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, you get two for the price of one, with responses from two of our lovely lawyers, Sebastian López-Sansón and Rafael Salaberren Dupont, with new member firm, Salaberren & López-Sansón Abogados (SyLS), in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
October 5-8, 2017ILN 2017 European Regional Conference hosted by Cleaver Fulton Rankin
Belfast, Northern Ireland
November 2-5, 2017ILN Regional Conference of the Americas
ILN Events & Webinars
June 20, 2017McDonald Hopkins New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Online & In-Person (Cleveland)
ILN Partnership Events
September 26-27, 201712th ICC NY Conference on International Arbitration
New York, NY
December 1, 201737th Annual Meeting of the ICC Institute of World Business Law Paris, France
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Two Easy Tips to Power Network Like a Pro
- What’s Holding us Back from Real Change in Legal?
- Week of July 10, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Ferrari Pedeferri Boni Studio Legale Associato, Italy!
- 5 Ways a Law Firm Network Can Make Your Firm More Successful
- Week of July 3, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Nine Business Development Tips to Practice on Your Summer Vacation
- Week of June 26, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!