In an article published in the May 2017 issue of Cuba Trade Magazine, partner Aliette DelPozo Rodz explains the challenges regarding Cuba’s “first-to-file” trademark system and the differences from the United States’ “use-based” trademark system. In an effort to reduce bad-faith applications for trademarks of U.S. brands prior to the U.S. company’s filing its application, Aliette urges U.S. companies to protect their intellectual property now.
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 07 Jun, 2017
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, you get two for the price of one, with responses from two of our lovely lawyers, Sebastian López-Sansón and Rafael Salaberren Dupont, with new member firm, Salaberren & López-Sansón Abogados (SyLS), in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
October 5-8, 2017ILN 2017 European Regional Conference hosted by Cleaver Fulton Rankin
Belfast, Northern Ireland
November 2-5, 2017ILN Regional Conference of the Americas
ILN Events & Webinars
June 20, 2017McDonald Hopkins New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Online & In-Person (Cleveland)
ILN Partnership Events
June 27-29, 20173rd ICC Asia Conference on International Arbitration
June 27-29, 2017C5 10th Annual Anti-Corruption London London, England
July 4-5, 2017C5 AI and RPA in the Legal Sector London, England
September 26-27, 201712th ICC NY Conference on International Arbitration New York, NY
December 1, 201737th Annual Meeting of the ICC Institute of World Business Law Paris, France
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Turning Innovative Ideas Into Results: A Practical Guide
- Week of June 12, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Hall & Wilcox, Australia!
- Week of June 5, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN-terviews: Sebastian López-Sansón and Rafael Salaberren Dupont, SyLS
- Week of May 22, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Change is Not Just a Six Letter Word: CLOC Urges Lawyers to Put Ideas in Action
- Week of May 15, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!