The simple answer to this question is yes. A civil wrong can be committed if, without lawful justification, a person intentionally interferes with a contract between two other persons by persuading one of the persons to the contract to break the contract. A tort (a civil wrong) is also committed under this heading if a person (not a party to the contract) by some unlawful act directly or indirectly prevents a party to the contract from performing his duties under the contract. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA - Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
November 5-8, 2015ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Goldman Antonetti & Córdova, LLC
San Juan, Puerto Rico
March 24-27, 2016ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Abe, Wada & Watanabe Tokyo, Japan
June 2-5, 2016ILN 28th Annual Meeting hosted by Davis Malm & D'Agostine Boston, Massachusetts
ILN Partnership Events
October 5-6, 20153rd IP Counsel Exchange on Post-Grant Patent Challenges at the PTAB: San Jose Edition San Jose, California
October 15, 2015The Economist Events' 12th General Counsel Event Clothworker's Hall, London
October 28, 2015FT Digital Health Summit USA New York, New York
November 10-11, 20154th IP Counsel Exchange on Post-Grant Patent Challenges at the PTAB: Philadelphia Edition Hub Cira Centre, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
TBD 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- More Metrics: Beyond Navel Gazing
- Week of September 28, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- “Metrics” is Not a Dirty Word When it Comes to Content Marketing
- ILN Corporate Specialty Group Launches Second ‘Establishing a Business Entity: An International Guide’
- Week of September 21, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- It’s Handled: How Confident Are You in Your Social Media Reputation?
- Stop…Collaborate…And Content Market
- Week of September 14, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Content Marketing – Are You Forgetting Someone?
- Firm of the Month – Miller Samuel LLP, Scotland!