Mr McKenzie was injured in a machinery rollover incident on 23 April 2007 during the course of his employment for Vella’s Plant Hire Pty Ltd (“Vella’s”). McKenzie sued Vella’s and achieved a favourable settlement. Vella’s maintained that the entities who engaged it to perform the work during which McKenzie was injured (“the principal contractors”) should bear some responsibility for payment of McKenzie’s damages. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland was asked to determine the contribution proceedings between Vella’s and the principal contractors. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Let's Get Networking!
- Week of September 15, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Member Finds Referral Success with Client Introduction at ILN Annual Meeting
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: A LinkedIn Rant
- Two for Tuesdays: Start Your Networking BEFORE a Conference
- ILN Firm of the Month - Mattke - Rechtsanwaelte, Germany!
- Week of September 8, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- General Counsel Corner: Clients Want a Partner
- Two for Tuesdays: Marketing Refresh
- Client Service: How did you Make a Client Happy TODAY?