Mr McKenzie was injured in a machinery rollover incident on 23 April 2007 during the course of his employment for Vella’s Plant Hire Pty Ltd (“Vella’s”). McKenzie sued Vella’s and achieved a favourable settlement. Vella’s maintained that the entities who engaged it to perform the work during which McKenzie was injured (“the principal contractors”) should bear some responsibility for payment of McKenzie’s damages. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland was asked to determine the contribution proceedings between Vella’s and the principal contractors. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of October 20, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- General Counsel Corner: Selecting Outside Counsel
- Two for Tuesdays: Tips from Taylor Swift
- Week of October 13, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Time Pickpockets
- ILN Firm of the Month - LEADCO Legal Counsel, Vietnam!
- Two for Tuesdays: Leadership Lessons
- Week of October 6, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- "Meet Me at Starbucks" - What We Can Learn
- Two for Tuesdays: Professional Development