Mr McKenzie was injured in a machinery rollover incident on 23 April 2007 during the course of his employment for Vella’s Plant Hire Pty Ltd (“Vella’s”). McKenzie sued Vella’s and achieved a favourable settlement. Vella’s maintained that the entities who engaged it to perform the work during which McKenzie was injured (“the principal contractors”) should bear some responsibility for payment of McKenzie’s damages. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland was asked to determine the contribution proceedings between Vella’s and the principal contractors. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Rainmaking Habit
- Two for Tuesdays: What NOT to do When Speaking with a Client
- Building Relationship Equity *Must* Come First
- Week of August 11, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Dej Udom & Associates, Thailand!
- Wondering Wednesdays: Inspiration for Content
- Two for Tuesdays: Business Lessons from The Giver Movie Premiere
- Week of August 4, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Success in Latin American Privacy Laws Consultation
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Back to Basics