Mr McKenzie was injured in a machinery rollover incident on 23 April 2007 during the course of his employment for Vella’s Plant Hire Pty Ltd (“Vella’s”). McKenzie sued Vella’s and achieved a favourable settlement. Vella’s maintained that the entities who engaged it to perform the work during which McKenzie was injured (“the principal contractors”) should bear some responsibility for payment of McKenzie’s damages. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland was asked to determine the contribution proceedings between Vella’s and the principal contractors. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: How do you want to finish the year?
- Two for Tuesdays: Post-Conference Networking
- Takeaways from the 2014 ILN European Regional Meeting
- General Counsel Corner: Selecting Outside Counsel
- Wondering Wednesdays: Networking Dos and Don'ts
- Two for Tuesdays: Content Marketing Ideas
- Let's Get Networking!
- Week of September 15, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Member Finds Referral Success with Client Introduction at ILN Annual Meeting
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: A LinkedIn Rant