Mr McKenzie was injured in a machinery rollover incident on 23 April 2007 during the course of his employment for Vella’s Plant Hire Pty Ltd (“Vella’s”). McKenzie sued Vella’s and achieved a favourable settlement. Vella’s maintained that the entities who engaged it to perform the work during which McKenzie was injured (“the principal contractors”) should bear some responsibility for payment of McKenzie’s damages. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland was asked to determine the contribution proceedings between Vella’s and the principal contractors. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Mon, 04 Aug, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we're continuing our Instagram video series! Each of the videos below answ...
March 5-8, 2015ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Zhong Lun Law Firm
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by Antonello Corrado & Rome Colleagues Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of December 15, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What's Going to Be Different?
- Two for Tuesdays: What the Hashtag?
- ILN Firm of the Month - Kochański Zięba Rapala & Partners, Poland!
- Week of December 8, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Week of December 1, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Two for Tuesday: Review & Prepare
- Two for Tuesdays: Client Service
- Silence Isn't Golden When it Comes to Managing Client Relationships
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 2015 - The Year of the Client