Mr McKenzie was injured in a machinery rollover incident on 23 April 2007 during the course of his employment for Vella’s Plant Hire Pty Ltd (“Vella’s”). McKenzie sued Vella’s and achieved a favourable settlement. Vella’s maintained that the entities who engaged it to perform the work during which McKenzie was injured (“the principal contractors”) should bear some responsibility for payment of McKenzie’s damages. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland was asked to determine the contribution proceedings between Vella’s and the principal contractors. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Mon, 04 Aug, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we're continuing our Instagram video series! Each of the videos below answ...
March 5-8, 2015ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Zhong Lun Law Firm
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by Antonello Corrado & Rome Colleagues Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
March 17, 2015FT Sharing Economy European Summit
March 18, 2015FT Cyber Security Summit USA 2015 New York, New York
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
May 6, 2015FT US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference-Embracing Change, Fostering Growth New York
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Legal Technology - What's Next?
- Fostering Collaboration Between Clients and Lawyers: The Transparency Piece
- Week of January 19, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- The Buzz About Metrics
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Yesterday is Not Today
- Interplay Between Inside Legal Departments & Law Firms
- Trends in Inside Legal Departments
- Week of January 12, 2015 - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Davis & Gilbert, New York!
- Two for Tuesdays: Pro-Networking in 2015