As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
February 23-27, 2017ILN Asia Pacific Regional Conference hosted by Sit, Fung, Kwong & Shum
Hong Kong, China
ILN Events & Webinars
December 7, 2016Conversations with Leaders: Keeping Pace with Change
In person - Cleveland & Online
ILN Partnership Events
December 1, 20167th IP Counsel Exchange New York
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of November 28, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Holiday Networking is Coming.
- Law Firm of the Future: Are You Ready?
- Week of November 14, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Reinhart Marville Torre, France!
- Week of November 7, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Law Firm of the Future: Deeper Discussions Sought Here
- Week of October 31, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!