As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA - Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
March 24-27, 2016ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Abe, Wada & Watanabe
June 2-5, 2016ILN 28th Annual Meeting hosted by Davis Malm & D'Agostine Boston, Massachusetts
ILN Partnership Events
December 1-2, 2015Anti-Corruption: Scandinavia Edition Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, Copenhagen
March 8-9, 2016Trade Compliance in the Middle East Dubai
March 17, 2016The Women in Compliance Awards 2016 Crowne Plaza, London
March 17-18, 2016Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Geneva Grand Hotel Kempinski, Geneva
March 29-20, 20164th IP Counsel Exchange Austin, Texas
May 10-11, 20165th IP Counsel Exchange San Jose, California
June 1-2, 20166th IP Counsel Exchange Boston, Massachusetts
September 22, 20167th IP Counsel Exchange Chicago, Illinoisspan>
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- 2 [More] Mistakes that Are Killing Your Content Marketing
- Lead Nurturing Ecosystems – Moving Legal Marketing from an Art to a Science
- Week of November 16, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- How Baseball is Like Legal Marketing – A Keynote
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Is a 76% Chance of Success Worth It?
- 2 Mistakes that Are Killing Your Content Marketing
- Firm of the Month – Lewis Rice, St. Louis, Missouri!
- What’s Your WOW Factor: Crisis Communications