As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
October 6-9, 2016ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Jalsovszky Law Firm
November 17-20, 2016ILN Regional Conference of the Americas hosted by Beirne, Maynard & Parsons LLP New Orleans, Louisiana
ILN Partnership Events
June 20-21, 2016
C5’s 10th Annual International Conference on ANTI-CORRUPTION London Edition
June 23, 2016 Chatham House: Globalization of Competition Policy London, England
September 22, 20167th IP Counsel Exchange Chicago, Illinois
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Networking Tip: Find Your Niche
- Two Steps to Bring the WOW Factor To Your Email Marketing
- Week of June 20, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Two Steps to Bring Back the WOW Factor To Your Content
- Week of June 13, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Michel LLP, Berlin, Germany!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Robots are Coming! The Robots are Coming!
- Two Takeaways for Stellar Events Marketing