As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA - Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by EXPLegal
Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
TBD 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
May 6, 2015FT US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference-Embracing Change, Fostering Growth New York
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of April 13, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Firm of the Month - Gadens Lawyers, Australia!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Be Amazing
- Outside Firms are More and More Becoming an Extension of In-House Law Departments
- Week of April 6, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Two for Tuesdays: Content Marketing Metrics
- It's [Still] About Being Your Client's Business Partner
- Week of March 30, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Communicating Conference Attendance Value: Follow Up
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 5 Reasons to Care About Your Online Presence