As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Ronald R. Urbach on Thu, 11 Sep, 2014
For the “State of the Creative” series, we’ve heard from Chief Creative Officer’s at: Ogilvy & Mather North America, Weber Shandwick, GREY, 360i, and R/GA. For my final post, I turn to StrawberryFrog – a New York City Advertising Agency – to get there thoughts. Drum roll, please… In my final post regarding the “State... Continue Reading
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Silence Isn't Golden When it Comes to Managing Client Relationships
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: 2015 - The Year of the Client
- Two for Tuesdays: Networking Mistakes
- ILN Firm of the Month - Cordero & Cordero Abogados, Costa Rica!
- Week of November 10, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Development Strategies for Associates - A Webinar Recap
- Two for Tuesdays: Community Work
- Week of November 3, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- General Counsel Corner: Considerations When Selecting Outside Counsel
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: An Attitude Adjustment