As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA - Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP
November 5-8, 2015ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Goldman Antonetti & Córdova, LLC San Juan, Puerto Rico
March 24-27, 2016ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Abe, Wada & Watanabe Tokyo, Japan
June 2-5, 2016ILN 28th Annual Meeting hosted by Davis Malm & D'Agostine Boston, Massachusetts
ILN Partnership Events
September 29, 2015FT Latin America Healthcare and Life Science Summit The Viceroy, Miami
September 29-30, 2015The 3rd Oil & Gas Anti-Corruption & Compliance Exchange Houston, Texas
October 14-15, 20153rd IP Counsel Exchange on Post-Grant Patent Challenges at the PTAB: San Jose Edition San Jose, California
October 14-15, 20153rd IP Counsel Exchange on Paragraph IV & Biosimilars Hub Cira Centre, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
October 15, 2015The Economist Events' 12th General Counsel Event Clothworker's Hall, London
TBD 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of August 31, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- The Best Instagram Advice You’re Not Taking
- Week of August 24, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Networking SUCKS. Now what?
- 3 Questions You Probably Have About Content Marketing
- Week of August 17, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Networking Not Working?
- Two Ways to Stop Your Headlines From Sending You Running for Cover
- Firm of the Month – Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, Canada!
- Week of August 10, 2015 on ILNToday – A Roundup!