As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
October 6-9, 2016ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Jalsovszky Law Firm
November 17-20, 2016ILN Regional Conference of the Americas New Orleans, Louisiana
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- How Lawyers Can Embrace Instagram Stories
- Week of August 15, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth – Newport Beach, California!
- Week of August 8, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Are Your Cross-Selling Efforts Stalling? Maybe You’re Doing It Wrong…
- Tune in to (Two) Other Brands for Inspiration
- ILN Member Firms Work Together to Assist Hungarian Commercial Bank
- Week of August 1, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!