As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of August 18, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Standing Out in a Sea of Content: A Webinar Recap
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Rainmaking Habit
- Two for Tuesdays: What NOT to do When Speaking with a Client
- Building Relationship Equity *Must* Come First
- Week of August 11, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Dej Udom & Associates, Thailand!
- Wondering Wednesdays: Inspiration for Content
- Two for Tuesdays: Business Lessons from The Giver Movie Premiere
- Week of August 4, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!