As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
February 23-26, 2017ILN Asia Pacific Regional Conference hosted by Sit, Fung, Kwong & Shum
Hong Kong, China
June 1-4, 2017ILN 29th Annual Conference hosted by Hellström and Ekenberg & Andersson Advokatbyrå
ILN Events & Webinars
December 7, 2016Conversations with Leaders: Keeping Pace with Change
In person - Cleveland & Online
ILN Partnership Events
March 1, 2017Negotiating Cyber Insurance Worldwide Best Practices Online
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of January 16, 2017 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Combatting the Zombiefication of Legal Content Marketing with Data
- International Lawyers Network Shortlisted as Global Network of the Year by “The Lawyer” for Second Year
- ILN Firm of the Month – Bryn Aarflot, Intellectual Property Boutique – Oslo, Norway!
- Week of January 9, 2017 – A Roundup!
- Combatting the Zombiefication of Legal Content Marketing with Breakthrough Storytelling
- Week of January 2, 2017 – A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: New Year’s Resolutions (aka Decisions, Decisions, Decisions)