As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Mon, 04 Aug, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we're continuing our Instagram video series! Each of the videos below answ...
March 5-8, 2015ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Zhong Lun Law Firm
May 28-31, 2015ILN 27th Annual Meeting hosted by EXPLegal Taormina, Sicily, Italy
September 10-13, 2015ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Miller Samuel LLP Glasgow, Scotland
ILN Partnership Events
March 17, 2015FT Sharing Economy European Summit
March 18, 2015FT Cyber Security Summit USA 2015 New York, New York
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress San Francisco, California
May 6, 2015FT US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference-Embracing Change, Fostering Growth New York
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Happy 6th Blogiversary to Zen & the Art of Legal Networking!
- Two for Tuesdays: Promoting Your Content
- Week of February 16, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Superbowl Commercials: The Ugly of 2015
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Your "Red Velvet Rope Policy"
- Two for Tuesdays: More Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- ILN Firm of the Month - Zhong Lun Law Firm, China!
- Week of February 9, 2015 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Superbowl Commercials - The Bad of 2015
- Superbowl Commercials - The Good of 2015