As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
March 31 - April 2, 2016ILN Asia Pacific Regional Meeting hosted by Abe, Wada & Watanabe
June 2-5, 2016ILN 28th Annual Meeting hosted by Davis Malm & D'Agostine Boston, Massachusetts
ILN Partnership Events
March 8-9, 2016Trade Compliance in the Middle East Dubai
March 17, 2016The Women in Compliance Awards 2016 Crowne Plaza, London
March 17-18, 2016Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Geneva Grand Hotel Kempinski, Geneva
March 29-20, 20164th IP Counsel Exchange Austin, Texas
May 10-11, 20165th IP Counsel Exchange San Jose, California
June 1-2, 20166th IP Counsel Exchange Boston, Massachusetts
September 22, 20167th IP Counsel Exchange Chicago, Illinoisspan>
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Super Bowl Commercials – The Good of 2016
- Instagram: How Lawyers Can Use it & Get Noticed
- Super Bowl Commercials – The Best of 2016
- Week of February 1, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Small Steps Add Up
- An Uncomfortable Conversation About Content Marketing
- Week of January 25, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Networking Matters For A Long-Term Legal Career