As we previously reported (click here to view Alert), the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires employers to report the cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on an employee’s W-2 generally beginning with W-2s issued in January 2013 for the 2012 tax year. IRS Notice 2011-28, which was issued early last year, provided initial guidance on the new reporting requirement. However, the IRS recently issued Notice 2012-9, which updates and supersedes the initial guidance. More…
By Lindsay Griffiths on Wed, 01 Apr, 2015
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose one of our newest ILN members, Miriam Machado of KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados in Brazil!
October 6-9, 2016ILN European Regional Conference hosted by Jalsovszky Law Firm
November 17-20, 2016ILN Regional Conference of the Americas New Orleans, Louisiana
ILN Events & Webinars
September 27, 2016Shutts & Bowen: Director Liability: Avoiding Risks and Legal Challenges LIVE Webcast
September 28, 2016How to sell your recruitment company for maximum value Fladgate LLP, London, England
September 29, 2016HR Crowd workshop: Changing terms and conditions of employment safely Fladgate LLP, London, England
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- How Lawyers Can Win at Instagram Stories
- Week of September 19, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Client Feedback – Scary but Necessary
- How Lawyers Can Stand Out from the Competition on Instagram
- Week of September 12, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month – Jalsovszky Law Firm, Budapest, Hungary!
- Law Firm of the Future: Move it or Lose It
- Week of September 5, 2016 on ILNToday – A Roundup!