Howard Rice ranked second in the commercial litigation category in GC California’s first preferred counsel poll. GC California, a sister publication to The Recorder, is a quarterly magazine for general counsel, corporate counsel, “C” level executives and attorneys with a corporate or securities prac…
Connect with ILN
Firm of the Month
Shutts & Bowen is a full service international law firm, with approximately 250 attorneys, in seven offices located throughout Florida – Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach, and an office in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Shutts & Bowen offers its clients, whether local, state, national or international, a diverse and complete range of high quality and responsive legal services. The firm represents major industrial corporations and life insurance companies, utilities companies, securities brokerage firms, transportation concerns, national and international financial institutions, local banking firms, major foreign companies, health care organizations, local municipalities, local corporations, and individuals and smaller enterprises of every nature. More…
ILN Members Twitter Feed
Map of ILN Members
By Lindsay Griffiths on September 25, 2013
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Attilio Ferrari of our member firm, Corrado Ferrari Mainieri Pedeferri e soci Law Firm in Italy!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?
We are an Italian medium size law firm providing clients (mainly companies, but also private clients) with high quality and tailor-made legal assistance.
Who would be your typical client?
Medium size companies, based Italy and abroad, which – also with your legal assistance and co-operation – want to grow. Read full interview
May 22-25, 2014ILN 2014 26th Annual Meeting hosted by Arnstein & Lehr LLP
ILN Partnership Events
2014 Events To be Announced Shortly
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of December 2, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: The Mathematics of Time for Rainmaking
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: This IS all about you
- Week of November 11, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Firm of the Month - Shutts & Bowen LLP, Florida
- Week of November 4, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Content Marketing is King
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: What to Expect When They're Expecting
- Week of October 28, 2013 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- A Quarterly Refresh of your Marketing/Biz Dev Plan