Howard Rice ranked second in the commercial litigation category in GC California’s first preferred counsel poll. GC California, a sister publication to The Recorder, is a quarterly magazine for general counsel, corporate counsel, “C” level executives and attorneys with a corporate or securities prac…
Connect with ILN
Firm of the Month
Leadco Legal Counsel (Leadco) is a Hanoi-based law firm established in 1992. It was one of the first domestic law firms to be founded after the implementation of the Doi Moi (renovation) economic reform policies of 1986. Today, Leadco is known as a full-service business law firm providing a wide variety of legal services for both individuals and organizations in Vietnam and abroad.
In Vietnam, Leadco ranks among the top domestic law firms with a long standing tradition and commitment to excellence. Leadco is the first choice for many leading companies, foreign law firms and organizations doing business in Vietnam. More…
ILN Members Twitter Feed
Map of ILN Members
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
April 2015Momentum Events' Global Wind Power Congress
San Francisco, California
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- General Counsel Corner: Selecting Outside Counsel
- Two for Tuesdays: Tips from Taylor Swift
- Week of October 13, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Time Pickpockets
- ILN Firm of the Month - LEADCO Legal Counsel, Vietnam!
- Two for Tuesdays: Leadership Lessons
- Week of October 6, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- "Meet Me at Starbucks" - What We Can Learn
- Two for Tuesdays: Professional Development
- General Counsel Corner: Getting to Know Your Business