Lidings advises Imperial Tobacco Group on corporate and commercial legislation in Russia
Connect with ILN
Firm of the Month
In an economic and legal environment that is becoming increasingly complex, Mattke focuses their legal consultancy services and the representation of their clients on issues of labor law and the pertinent areas of commercial law.
It is in particular labor law, which is constantly subject to change in Germany and Europe alike, which obligates companies to ensure that they have qualified consultants available. The scope within which a company’s management is free to implement reorganization and restructuring measures at its discretion is lastingly influenced by the network of relations formed by individual personal rights and collective labor law – to cite but two examples, the binding effect of collective agreements and the co-determination rights enjoyed at the corporate level and by works councils alike narrow that discretionary range down.’ More…
ILN Members Twitter Feed
Map of ILN Members
By Lindsay Griffiths on August 4, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we’re continuing our Instagram video series!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice? Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Two for Tuesdays: Content Marketing Ideas
- Let's Get Networking!
- Week of September 15, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- ILN Member Finds Referral Success with Client Introduction at ILN Annual Meeting
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: A LinkedIn Rant
- Two for Tuesdays: Start Your Networking BEFORE a Conference
- ILN Firm of the Month - Mattke - Rechtsanwaelte, Germany!
- Week of September 8, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- General Counsel Corner: Clients Want a Partner
- Two for Tuesdays: Marketing Refresh