Lidings advises Imperial Tobacco Group on corporate and commercial legislation in Russia
Connect with ILN
Firm of the Month
Attorneys. Advisors. Advocates.
As a business advisory and advocacy law firm, McDonald Hopkins is focused on insightful legal solutions that help their clients strategically plan for an increasingly competitive future. The firm has 150 attorneys based in six strategic locations—Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Miami, and West Palm Beach. For more than 80 years, McDonald Hopkins’ attorneys and professionals have been helping clients navigate some of the most challenging and timely issues—data privacy and cybersecurity; intellectual property; labor and employment; mergers and acquisitions; taxation; trade secret, non-compete and unfair competition practices; white collar and government compliance, and many more business and litigation topics. McDonald Hopkins: Attorney Insight. Business Foresight.® More…
ILN Members Twitter Feed
Map of ILN Members
By Lindsay Griffiths on May 22, 2014
Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network. For our latest interview, we chose an ILN member who I had dinner with yesterday evening, Johan Sund of our member firm, Ekenberg & Andersson in Sweden!
In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?
Solving problems for clients in an international environment.
Who would be your typical client?
A small or mid-sized company looking to expand its business. Read full interview
September 25-28, 2014ILN European Regional Meeting hosted by Økland & Co DA
November 20-23, 2014ILN Regional Meeting of the Americas hosted by Cordero & Cordero Abogados Guanacaste, Costa Rica
ILN Partnership Events
ILN Today Topics
Zen & The Art of Legal NetworkingLatest posts from ILN's Lindsay Griffiths Subscribe to ILN's blog
- Week of July 21, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!
- Bringing Law Firms "Back to The Future" of Social Media
- Two for Tuesdays: Boosting Your Creativity
- Rainmaking Recommendation from Jaimie Field: Forget "Time Management"
- Sleepless in the Saddle: Finding time to market when there's no time to sleep
- ILN Firm of the Month - McDonald Hopkins LLC, Ohio!
- Navigating the New Normal - Where to Start
- Two for Tuesdays: Thought Leaders to Follow
- Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery: Borrowing Lessons in Pricing and Metrics
- Week of June 30, 2014 on ILNToday - A Roundup!